Broadcast 6/28/2012 @3 p.m.
Featuring, with links:
–Honeylove.org’s Rob and Chelsea McFarland – Backwards Beekeepers – hotline and info;
-a panel discussion on LA Community gardens with David King / The Learning Garden @ Venice HS, Norma Bonilla / Master Gardener community garden start-up guide, Alek Bartrosouf / Green Glendale, and Al Renner / LA Garden Council, American Community Garden Association resources
– Real Food Daily founder Ann Gentry
–Joseph Shuldiner and Elizabeth Bowman from the Altadena Farmer’s Market!
Ready to start making a difference? Join us at one of these upcoming events to learn about how nature+ecology can create a difference in your life.
- Focus on Food
Focus on Food is IUE’s radio show about food & farming featuring local heroes, forward thinking farmers, and internationally recognized food figures.
- All Episodes
- Focus on Food Ep. 42 – Holiday Special: Busting Myths About Fat
- Focus on Food Ep. 40 – A Bridge to SoCal Roots with Prof. Jim Adams
- Focus of Food Ep. 38 – Vandana Shiva on Ecology, Economy, and Equity (Rebroadcast)
- Focus of Food Ep. 37 – Biodynamic Beekeeping with Gunther Hauk of Spikenard Honeybee Sanctuary
Like the work we do? Support us by making a donation.